We know you love reading, you wouldn’t be here if you didn’t… this one goes out to all of you who like to read on the go, choose the book/s you’re interested in reading, turn on your Kindle, smartphone or laptop and let the adventure begin.
- A Game Of Thrones by George R. R. Martin – starting with the first novel of the series and some of the best kind of epic fantasy there is. We all know the TV show from the past 6 years right? well, it all started about 21 years ago with the novel series: A Song of Ice and Fire written published by Martin. The magic happens in a place called Westeros – where mesmerizing (and many times even shocking) events swipe everyone in the continent. Ruthless kings and queens are in charge, only one will win the Game of Thrones.
- The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood – that’s right, this dystopian novel was also adapted into a TV series (starring Elisabeth Moss) that is capturing a lot of people in the past few months. Offred is a handmaid, her happy marriage to Luke and their little daughter are gone now, she belongs to commander Fred and his wife Serena Joy and her most important job is to bear their future children as the commander’s “concubine”. It’s up to her to find new ways to gain back her independence.
- World Without End by Ken Follett – another novel followed by a TV (mini)series is this best selling novel and a Follett sequel to another amazing (E)book The Pillars of the Earth. Setting place in fictional Kingsbridge, England. The plot revolves around four characters – descendants of characters from the earlier novel: Merthin the carpenter and the main protagonist, his brother Ralph, Caris – Merthin’s life long love and Gwenda. Each character goes through endless struggles and evolves throughout the book.
- Full Package by Lauren Blakely – now for something different, sweeter, hotter! brought to you from the woman who wrote so many hits before – Lauren Blakely. A new hilarious romance novel featuring Chase and Josie. Both find themselves having to move in together as roommates despite their enormous crushes for each other and the unofficial hovering definition of the “friend only zone”. It’s filled with everything a great romance needs. It’s the full package!
- Food, Health and Happiness: 115 On Point Recipes for Great Meals and a Better Life by Oprah Winfrey – wow how we missed Oprah! in this book she reveals her tips she spent a lifetime gaining and discovering about her struggles with food and weight. With the help of more than a few chefs who’ve cooked for her over the years, she manages to control her meals and even draw happiness from them. This book is where you’ll find out all about it.